Why Kids are Hungry?
In underdeveloped countries children live almost exclusively on basic staples that are accessible and filling such as rice and corn, but they lack essential nutrients which are essential for a child’s development. Poverty is the major reason why children don’t have access to adequate food. Even here in America, 1 in 5 children faces hunger & has limited access to nutritious food, which often results in fatigue, weight loss, stunted growth and mental and physical disabilities.
How Can We Help?
We address poverty & suffering first hand through several vital programs. We continually strive to provide sustainable, ongoing help through livestock, farming, clean water programs, etc. to communities we serve, as opposed to feeding someone that is starving, for a day or a week, and then stop. With your ongoing support we can give these children a healthy start & empower them to lead healthier, happier, more productive lives & make a positive impact on society.
You can help create a world where every child has the opportunity to lead a healthy, happy, productive life.
Malnutrition is the #1 cause of preventable child deaths and claims the lives of 2.6 million children annually, deaths that can be prevented thru basic nutritional support. Worldwide, 1 in 4 children suffers from severe malnutrition, which often stunts growth and results in disease and illness. We know how important adequate nutrition is and if we provide this early in children’s lives we can change the course of their future and ours.
WAYS TO HELP A HUNGRY CHILD
- On Tuesday, pro-government forces intensified their assault on the rebel-held suburbs of Syria’s capital, activists …Read More »
- BEIRUT, Lebanon — Abed Al Allah was 6 years old when he buried his cousins’ …Read More »
- An est. 250,000 Christians have been slaughtered and in Syria alone 820,000 est. children have …Read More »
- Many of our supporters have previously requested some specific projects/needs that they can sponsor, the following are some items our …Read More »
- We are proud to announce that we have just agreed to help sponsor 3 SO CA food banks, we are …Read More »
- We are proud to announce that we have just taken on sponsorship of 18 additional orphanages in B.C. MEXICO, bringing …Read More »